When a product cuts down on waste in some meaningful way, whether by using plastic-free packaging or with recycled materials, we try to highlight it. Earth Day may have passed, but we’re happy to say there are still some great deals running this weekend on eco-friendly gear, from biodegradable cleaning cloths to reusable bottles.
Special offer for Gear readers: Get a 1-year subscription to WIRED for $5 ($25 off). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you’d like). Subscriptions help fund the work we do every day.
Check out our Eco-Friendly Cleaning guide for more recommendations.
- Three Bluebirds Dish Cloths Four-Pack for $28 ($7 off): Use code CLEANGREEN on these cute biodegradable cloths when you buy four or more to get $7 off (effectively netting you one for free). They don’t get smelly or mildewy, and they dry quickly. You can toss them in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher up to 200 times.
- Marley’s Monsters Unpaper Towels 24-pack for $43 ($11 off): Use code EARTHDAY2021 to get 20 percent off site-wide. We particularly like the super absorbent Unpaper Towels. They cling together, so you can roll them up like traditional paper towels. They’re pricey, but you’ll save money in the long run by cutting down on disposable paper towels. You can also opt for a smaller pack of 12 for $24, or six for $13, with the discount.
- Stasher Bags Multipack for $38 ($13 off): These are a WIRED favorite because they easily replace wasteful ziplock bags. Just wash and reuse them to continuously store just about anything. This bundle comes with one snack bag, two sandwich bags, and one half-gallon bag.
- Baggu Reusable Bag for $9 ($3 off): Use code EARTHDAY at checkout for 25 percent off all reusable bags. Stop using plastic bags to bring your groceries home—get a reusable bag if you don’t have one already! With this Back to Earth collection from Baggu, you can carry your veggies in style. The deadstock bags are made from a mixture of leftover fabrics, but there’s a ton of other prints to choose from, like characters from The Simpsons or Where’s Waldo.
- Home/Work Earth Week Collection for 20 percent off: Home/Work is one of our favorite small businesses that highlights local artists and sustainable companies. Its Earth Week collection features everything from art prints to bamboo dishes and lunch boxes, and all of it is 20 percent off.
Menstrual Product Deals