Good morning from Maine where at this time last week it was sunny and 60 degrees. Today, it’s snowy and 28F. Such is life in the spring in Maine. We’re hoping that it warms up a little bit today because we’re planning to go to the Maine Wildlife Park for opening weekend. If you have little kids, the Maine Wildlife Park is a must-see if you’re ever in the vicinity of Gray, Maine. Regardless of the weather, we’re going to have a fun weekend and I hope that you also have a fun weekend.
This week I hosted the first installment of my Teaching History With Technology course. A dozen people joined me for the first week. While registration is closed for that course, I do have some other on-demand courses available here on Practical Ed Tech.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 19 Canva Tutorials for Teachers and Students – Certificates, Comics, and More!
2. 12 Fun, Challenging, and Interesting Geography Games for Students
3. e-Comments Makes It Easy to Add Canned Comments to Documents and Learning Management Systems
4. How to Quickly Duplicate and Sort Jamboard Pages
5. Thousands of National Parks Pictures and Videos to Use in Google Earth
6. How to Add Audio to TeacherMade Activities – And Integrate Google Classroom
7. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 35,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and 711Web.