Happy Valentines Day Everyone,
Since I’m sure you all have dates today i decided to make a list of the top ten math things to say on a date.
1. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
2. My love for you is like pi… never ending.
3. Meeting you is like making a switch to polar coordinates: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
4.. My love for you is like y=2^x… exponentially growing.
5. Our love is like dividing by zero… you cannot define it.
6. You must be the square root of two because I feel irrational around you.
7. My love for you is like a fractal – it goes on forever.
8. The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
9. I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.
10. i’m not being obtuse, you really are acute girl.