HELLO and welcome to the GEM WIZARDS TACTICS SUMMER BUMPING EVENT OF THE SUMMER!
Wait a second! How do we have a tournament for a 1P game!? Here’s how! Players will record videos of themselves playing their matches and report their scores. You can stream your play live if you like (which would be really fun to watch), either on the kbgames discord or on your own Twitch.tv channel. Or if you’d rather, you can just record the video and upload it to youtube or any other video site.
If you do a Discord screenshare/call with me I’ll also happily host your game on my own stream.
(Also, if you really don’t want to do any of that, you can just play and we’ll be on the honor system. But doing live streams and inviting the community to come watch would be super fun!)
Also let’s do some PRIZES! Signup page is HERE. (Or, you can DM me on Discord.)
- You will complete three or four Custom matches: one at rank 10, one at rank 15, one to two at rank 20. If you win your Rank 20 match you can play a second Rank 20 match with a different faction to gain more flags.
- You may choose your faction.
- Map type: Grassland
- All other settings standard.
- You gain 1 point for every flag you capture, even if you lose the mission.
- If your game has a significant bug, you can restart the mission (don’t count any flags you got on that mission).
I don’t really know who wants what, so I’m going to list a few prizes and then basically the 1st, 2nd and 3rd player slots (skipping myself – I will participate but I’m not eligible for these prizes obviously) can choose which of these prizes that they want, in that order.
- $25 Steam Gift Card (1 available)
- One copy of the Dragon Bridge card game (1 available)
- One KBGames T-Shirt – Gem Wizards Tactics logo, Bunny Wizard, Robot Boy, Dragon Bridge Logo, etc. Designs are all here. (1 available)
- Drawing of your choice by me
- I’ll write you a theme song
Also for the grand prize winner I’ll put something in the Credits scene about you being the winner, if you like!
So that’s about it. I’m thinking we do these matches as quickly as we can, starting the week of Monday the 26th of July. Once every participant has signed up via the Challonge page, I’ll
Sign up here!